Power defines who you're and what you'll be able to management. Power exercised within the righteous method will riotously modification the state. however if used with a streak of black art, this authority will cause a catastrophe.
Be it for a noble altruistic cause or for amusement or for exploiting the folks, they own you somehow. Be it smart or dangerous, power is power.
1. Barack Obama President, United States of America. Age: 51.
2. Angela Merkel Chancellor, Germany. Age: 58.
3. Vladimir Putin President, Russia. Age: 60.
4. Bill Gates Cochair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Age: 57.
5. Pope Benedict XVI Pop, Roman Catholic Church. Age: 85.
6. Ben Bernanke Chairman, U.S. Federal Reserve. Age: 59.
7. Abdullah bin Abdulaziz al Saud King, Saudi Arabia. Age: 88.
8. Mario Draghi President, European Central Bank. Age: 65.
9. Xi Jinping General Secretary, Communist Party Of China. Age: 59.
10. David Cameron Prime Minister, United Kingdom. Age: 46.
11. Carlos Slim Helu Chairman, Carlos Slim Foundation. Age: 72.
12. Sonia Gandhi President, Indian National Congress. Age: 66.
13. Li Keqiang Vice Premier, People's Republic Of China. Age: 57.
14. Francois Hollande President, France. Age: 58.
15. Warren Buffett CEO, Berkshire Hathaway. Age: 82.
16. Michael Bloomberg Mayor, New York City. Age: 70.
17. Michael T. Duke CEO, Wal-Mart. Age: 63.
18. Dilma Rousseff President, Brazil. Age: 65.
19. Manmohan Singh Prime Minister, India. Age: 80.
20. Sergey Brin & Larry Page Cofounders, Google. Ages: 39.